Our RTW trip will begin June 1, 2013 in London. The first six weeks of our trip will be spent mainly in Europe and Northern Africa, starting in London (and surrounding areas), Paris, Madrid, Marrakech, Ireland, Scotland, and then back to Paris to celebrate Bastille Day.
In mid-July, we will be making a short trip back to the U.S. for a couple weeks. During that time Scott will be going on a fishing adventure in Alaska (unfortunately no girls allowed). August 2, 2013 we will be heading back out of the country to Istanbul.
From Istanbul, the rest of our tentative itinerary through Europe, Russia, China, Japan, South East Asia, India, and Australia is as follows:
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Athens & Santorini, Greece
- Rome, Firenze, & Venice, Italy
- Interlaken, Grindewald (and some other villages), & Zurich, Switzerland
- Munich & Dachau, Germany
- Vienna, Austria
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Krakow, Poland
- Berlin, Germany
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brussels, Belgium
- Stockholm, Sweden
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Moscow, Russia
- Trans-Siberian Railway (Siberia-Mongolia-China)
- Beijing, Xi’an, & Shanghai, China
- Hong Kong & Macau
- Tokyo, Japan
- Bangkok, Chang Mai, & various other towns/beaches (TBD), Thailand
- Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, & Phnom Penh, Cambodia (We didn’t quite make it to Cambodia due to weather)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, & Halong Bay, Vietnam (We only made it to Hanoi due to weather)
- Luang Prabang & Vientiane, Laos (We did not make it to Laos due to weather)
- Bangkok, Thailand (again)
- New Delhi & Agra, India
- Bali, Indonesia
- Melbourne, Cairns, & Sydney, Australia
- New Zealand
We will be flying back into the U.S. on December 22nd just in time to celebrate our favorite holiday!
Pingback: The Hardest Adventure | Achen For Adventure!!!